Tuesday, March 4, 2014

How To End Country Redirection In Google

Today I Am here with a new post making You know How To Stop Country Redirection In Google.
Many times we see, Oh Sorry I mean every time we see that whenever you type Google.Com,  It redirects automatically to like Google.Com.Pk (For Pakistan) and so on according to your country.
So Let’s Start in step by step !

STEP 1:- Open Your Browser, Here I Have Opened Google Chrome



STEP 2:- Now Here Is The Main Part Of The Post, While Typing Google.Com Or Any Country Based Domain Just Add Ncr Which Means No Country Redirection.
Now The URL Will Be www.Google.com/ncr



You can see in above Image that I have typed Google.Com/Ncr instead of just www.Google.Com and the result I got is in the below image.
As My Location Is In India Then Also It Has Redirection Me To www.Google.com



That’s It… Now You Have Learned How To Stop Country Redirection In Google

Comments, share !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment